“As you wish....”
Review of Jerry's Dogs - CLOSED

Jerry's Dogs
Reviewed January 28, 2012

This is a hot dog place with peanuts in the shell at every table, a great selection of toppings, and my favorite -- home-made potato chips (which I order extra-extra well-done). If you're in the mood for hotdogs, go to Jerry's. It won't be quick though -- they aren't pre-made.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

As a former east coast guy, I love the "snap" of the natural casings on Jerry's "Signature Dog." Just like I remember in Jersey. The dog is grilled to perfection and then you can have them put whatever "fixings" on the dog you like. I tend to like some of the fresh veggies like raw onions & peppers, a couple types of mustard, and pickles. But they have quite a few choices of raw and grilled items. While I like their fries, I really like the freshly cooked potato "chips." They serve excellent sausages and hamburgers as well. My only negative is the price. The dogs are on the high end ($4 for the dog alone) so a family of 4 is looking at a $40 bill with drinks and fries. But the dogs are tasty so maybe you should go alone. :-)

1  Thank TustinGuy
Reviewed January 22, 2011

I happen to like hot dogs and also the sausages that are so wonderfully grilled at Jerry's. The location at this Santa Ana shopping center is particularly convenient as there is just plenty of parking. But what I most enjoy about going here is that they let you pile on the "extras" after the dog is ready and you truly have a huge choice to pick from. I mostly go for the brown mustard and grilled onions, but my wife adds yellow mustard and saurkraut . . . but there are lots of other things one can add, instead (or even: also).
Peanuts on the table to munch on while you wait, and free food or the kids on Monday and Tuesday . . .this is a fun place to go.

1  Thank Fatbird1
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 1, 2008

Oh I love Jerry's Dogs!! Don't have to drive to Berkeley for Top Dog anymore.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook