All reviews complimentary breakfast the breakfast area room was spacious newport beach waffles front desk staff orange county excellent stay free parking king bed each morning easy access would stay here again business trip coffee maker southern california minute drive
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Stayed here for biz trip. Excited to use the digital key, worked well. Good breakfast choices. Roomy room. The TV could be bigger, but that was okay as I used my phone most of time. Staff were friendly. Alas they didn't welcome me as a gold member. I didn't notice until I took this survey. Ps. Could hear planes from nearby airport, but that was not significant distractor.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Great place to stay. Very clean! This hotel has the best housekeeping service. Our room was perfectly clean each time we returned. We went to Disneyland. It’s about a 10 min drive away, but so worth it!

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Only complaint I had with this hotel was that the room should have been cleaner. The furniture need refreshing. Staff very nice, room was good size and breakfast was good and very complete. Location was near Orange Co airport.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Thermostat did not work for 2nights even though they told us they fixed it. The room was very hot. The staff lied and told us a manager was on premise even though they were not. We waited an hour trying to check out waiting for management because the front desk staff was no authorized to deal the the situation. The treadmill was out of order. The hairdryer broke while using it. No parking was available the 2nd night. Overall a very bad experience.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

My last-minute trip was necessitated by a family member's medical emergency and subsequent surgery so it was a stressful, uncertain time, to say the least. My experience at HI&S Santa Ana could not have been better-the entire staff was outstanding-kind, caring, and helpful, the room was great-essentially a small one-bedroom apartment, quiet and very clean, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious, with a terrific selection, and overseen by a lovely lady, Francia. The Inn shuttle even took me to the hospital, saving me Über fare. Not having to deal with flaws in my accommodations allowed me to put my energies where they were really needed. I can only highly recommend this Hampton Inn.