All reviewscomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast arearoom was spaciousnewport beachwafflesfront desk stafforange countyexcellent stayfree parkingking bedeach morningeasy accesswould stay here againbusiness tripcoffee makersouthern californiaminute drive
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Chose this because of the location and price combo. I had not stayed in a Hampton Inn in quite a while. They have finally caught up with the competitive chains for standard room amenities (e.g. soaps, shampoos, laundry bag, etc). Beds are still amazing. Breakfast not what you would get at a full service hotel, but still much improved over my stays in previous years.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Before given the opportunity to explore what I am sure is a great hotel we were stopped at 'the door'. per say. Due to my work, travel is necessary. So are reimbursements. That is why I use a prepay credit card that way I have paid for the trip and not 'charged' my stay.

Upon checking in I was informed the Hampton does not accept prepaid credit cards. Even though prior to checking in the entire stay funds were available and on hold by the hotel when I made the reservations.

We have credit cards but choose to use them for emergencies. Our prepaid cards are amounts added with what we have deem we can and would spend on our hotel stays.

To the Hampton, in this day and age not all people want to 'charge' hotel stays, they wish to stay within a budget, or in other incidents don't want to have credits and wish to live debt free.

In any case you may lose some 'paying' consumers not charging ones.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Room is very clean and spacious, staff is very caring and welcome you like you are home, it is very close to Orange county airport and relatively close to Disneyland. The breakfast is included and they offer good food.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Very friendly staff, clean rooms, we prefer this location. We have two off road shows we attend every year and our stay is always great! Convenient location and the digital check in is awesome as a Hilton Honors Member!

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Rooms are a good size and clean. The TV works. Internet service is good and consistent. Breakfast is great and works well for either a business traveler or a family. Plenty of towels. Nice staff. It's a good value overall.