$95
$95
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$98
$87
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$119
$99
CandlewoodSuites
$119
Country Inn
Red Roof Inn Santa Ana(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$83
$147
$112
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast arearoom was spaciousnewport beachwafflesfront desk stafforange countyexcellent stayfree parkingking bedeach morningeasy accesswould stay here againbusiness tripcoffee makersouthern californiaminute drive
Reviewed February 10, 2014

A very pleasant stay. I booked two rooms for family members visiting relatives in Tustin in Orange County, CA. We arrived very late due to flights from three east coast/midwest locations to LAX and need to pick up rental car and drive to Orange County. The rooms were as advertised (king-french door suites) and were clean and comfortable. The only downsides were that I could not find the location of the room thermostat as the room was too hot--perhaps it was in the living room where one of my adult children was already asleep, and it would have been nice to have a bit more privacy--even a sheer curtain between the living area with the pull out sofa bed and the main sleeping area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Thank John G. N
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Orange County Airport/Santa Ana location. I am so glad that your stay was an enjoyable one. I know every staff member of the hotel strives to exceed every guests expectations in an effort to make their stay as enjoyable as possible. The staff and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This hotel is adequate for an overnight stay. Good location. Close to Irvine but not a super great hotel. The lobby was under remodeling so guests have to check in on the side door. The heater in my room did not work. I called for service and they never called me back for a status update. I was expectng a better service in OC area. The breakfast bar was okay. They got the basic food choices which I need. Oatmeal, boiled eggs, etc...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the hotel. I am glad you found the complimentary breakfast provided all the choices you were looking for.

I am disappointed to hear there was no follow up after service was requested. I can assure you that we strive to make every guests stay an enjoyable one. I want hotel standards and service delivered to exceed every guests expectations. You are welcome to contact me personally to arrange your next stay and I will ensure a better experience.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I needed a one night stay near the airport. We both like the Hampton brand for the consistency you get across the country for business travel. This Hampton is in need of a facelift. The rooms are dark and the furniture dated. My room reminded my if my college dorm in the 1970s. This hotel doesn't have the boutique feeling you often get at Hamptons. Also, both of our rooms had a very large jacuzzi tub. While I appreciated mine after a long flight from the east coast, they are very tall and could be difficult to navigate if you have mobility limitations so you may want to ask for a standard shower. The lobby is getting a renovation (which we were informed of on the hotel's website), so hopefully the rest of the hotel will be following suit in the near future. On the very plus side, the staff were very friendly and efficient. We arrived late at night and they had us checked in quickly.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Kevan W, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. Our renovation project is making great progress. We are excited to have our lobby completed within the next couple of weeks. I am very pleased and thank you for the compliments to the staff. We pride ourselves on our service and exceeding expectations everytime.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We drove from Vancouver to Phoenix, Arizona staying in Hamptons the whole way. This was our eighth stop. The business center was completely down. We were advised that there had been a computer virus and a new one was on the way that day. It had not arrived by the time we left. We asked if there was another property we could move to nearby and were told no. An Embassy Suites was across the street and I asked if they would see if we could use their business centre which they did. Thankfully we were able to do our work there but as I am in a wheelchair it was difficult. Overall the property was run down and dirty. Very disappointing given that this was one of the most expensive properties we had stayed at. The manager gave us a refund on half the charges.

Room Tip: Go next door to Embassy Suites which are lower priced and much better condition.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on our service and appointment and apologize for any inconvenience encountered with our business center. We will use your comments as we continue to evolve our guests' experience moving forward and we hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Had a great experience at this hotel. Good Value, Clean and confortable rooms. Great breakfast but not enough seating so took it to our room. Must have been a busy weekend because parking was full but they proivded free valet which was great!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends