See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 25, 2016

This is my first time in Santa Ana, Ca. but i've been to other states this month as i am on a road trip with my son. I chose this Motel 6 because of the low prices during the Thanksgiving weekend and all of the other hotels were either booked or too pricey for me. Anyway, reserving the room via the telephone reservation was awesome (thanks Kendra) and checking at the hotel itself was great. Yadira, front desk reception specialist and Kraig (Mgr.) were very professional and friendly making the nerve wrecking drive on the freeway coming here (I-10, 215, 91) worth the drive.

The room is located near the office which is a plus for me and it is spacious, not like the other motels and it has a tub!!! Anyway, i will continue my review to let future travelers know how my night went....stay tuned....

Room Tip: Rooms near the office are pretty cool...
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank OrdinarySue48
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Hotel is ok, rooms are regular and smell musty, bath room with small cockroaches, place is quiet and well located, rates are regular and good to stay just a week end, there is enough parking space but wifi is not included 3 to 5 usd per day

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Gilberto V
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Check in was fast, staff was very polite. Only problem is that our door wouldn't lock. We arrived around 12am with two small kids so we didn't get much sleep. Room was clean I love motel 6 I would love it a bit more if they fixed the locks.

Room Tip: Wifi is slow.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank EGar92
Reviewed July 25, 2016

The GM was rude not only to my employees when they arrived for their week long stay, he was rude on the telephone to me as well when I called to find out what the problem was with the reservations that I had called in 3 days before their arrival. He cursed at me on the telephone, refused to give me his name again and informed me he had worked 18 hours and did not have time to work with me. When I spoke to my employees and asked if a guy was working the night before when they arrived, they informed me he was rude to them as well as cursed at them. I do not recommend staying at this location.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Crystal M
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

I hate to complain , but the GM at this location was a racist , and a very rude person ! This was the most horrible experience , after having to be refunded for no reason after someone rented my room out !! And The GM who Checked us in didn't know how it happened!!he should be fired !

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family