“The staff at this hotel took very good care of me, and I will be back.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Motel 6 Santa Ana

Motel 6 Santa Ana
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
Hayward, California
“The staff at this hotel took very good care of me, and I will be back.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

When i arrived at Motel 6 in Santa Ana, the staff was friendly, and gave me a good room. I felt safe and secure in the motel. The next morning, the staff asked me about my stay, and if I was comfortable. I was very happy with the service, and I will be back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank denisedgriffin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

Me and my girlfriend stayed at this hotel on 7/4/11 4th of July, and of course your gonna hear fireworks everywhere, but they stopped about 10pm didn't bother us, but on to the hotel review, we arrived at this hotel thinking it looked like a bad neighborhood, we were little concerned, we went into our room (203) and it was really clean, and the sheets and bed covers were clean, I usually inspect under the bed sheets to see of any evidence of bed bugs have been there, but there was nothing under the sheets covering the bed, we stayed only 1 night, was quiet the whole night, we would stay here again, would recommend to everyone if you just need a place to sleep.

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank Hollowman7717
Portland, OR
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2011

I've stayed at a number of Motel 6's throughout my life. This wasn't the worst, but it definitely wasn't the best either. Overall, it was clean and a decent room for the price, but the beds were literally some of the most uncomfortable beds I've ever experienced. For as many decent reviews as this Motel 6 had, I would have expected it to be better. Instead, it was just average all around.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank catwell2
Santa Ana, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2011

I arranged a room via the MOtel 6 1-800 phone line & was incorrectly booked for the wrong night. Oscar @ the property's front desk informed me that the property was sold out for the evening, but after learning about my dilemma he went out of his way to secure a room @ a neighboring property for me @ a great rate. Oscar showed he recognized my value & was sincere in helping me out.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Thanks Oscar...I will come back because of you.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank DALEY868
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2011

I travel for a living and stay at Motel 6 all across the country. My stay at the Santa Ana location was by far the best stay I have had yet out of 30 locations. The staff was both courtius and prompt in service. Keep up the good work. Its nice to know you have a clean safe place to go back to after work

• Stayed February 2011
1 Thank ClearViewD
Paso Robles, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2010

The guests upstairs kept us awake for 3 solid hours - from 1:30 - 4:30 a.m. They were shouting, laughing, stomping, throwing things against the wall, etc. It was scary. We contacted the front desk, but the noise continued. It was a terrible night. We asked for a refund but were denied. I contacted Motel 6 headquarters and they said they would check into the matter. I never heard from them again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank daisymay1110
Santa Ana, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2010

Came for an interview. The hotel was clean, quite, and the staff very friendly. Across the way is very a delicous Mexican Restaurant. The Area is easily accessible by bus

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orange County - Santa Ana
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Santa Ana - Orange County Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tustin Orange County
Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County Airport

Been to Motel 6 Santa Ana? Share your experiences!