Stayed 5 nights. Rooms are very good and pretty standard for Embassy Suites hotels, although this one had the smallest bathroom. The staff was great, the place was clean, and the location was nice as it was adjacent to a busy freeway. My room overlooked the freeway. The endless line of vehicles on the freeway made it IMPOSSIBLE to get any sleep. Open the door to the tiny balcony and try to talk on a phone at the same time. Impossible. Crazy loud. I tried to crank the fan up for white noise at 3am, but noticed a sign that said the hotel's climate control system does not operate between 55 and 70 degrees. Great, zero sleep that night. But a visit to the front desk in the morning provided me with a portable fan that I used to drown out the freeway noise. If I stayed here again I would insist on a room on the west side of the property. Otherwise, a very decent place for the money. Oh, and $6 per day for internet access??? What is it, 2005?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among Santa Ana hotels, Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North features comfortable accommodations and a full range of thoughtful amenities. Located two-and-a-half miles from John Wayne/Orange County Airport, this all-suite hotel is located within easy reach of many Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Tustin area businesses and corporations. Relax in a two-room suite with a separate living area and enjoy amenities such as two large, flat-screen TVs, a microwave and WiFi access. Host a corporate meeting or special event at this Santa Ana hotel, offering more than 8,000 sq. ft. of versatile meeting space for up to 380 guests. Relax while expert event planners take care of the details and enjoy all the support you need for business in the 24-hour business center. Start each morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast and savor complimentary drinks and snacks at the Evening Reception*. Indulge in classic American cuisine and sample delicious signature desserts at the Sweet Spot Sports Bar & Grille. Bathe in this Santa Ana, California hotel's soothing whirlpool or plunge into the heated indoor pool. Re-energize with an invigorating workout in the modern fitness center, get some work done in the fully equipped 24-hour business center, or explore nearby Santa Ana area attractions. *Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. Parking: Self Parking is available to guest at $17.00 per night. Valet Parking is available to guests at $19.00 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North Hotel Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport CA