I booked this hotel for our one year anniversary and at first I was a little worried. The TA rating was lower than I would have liked but I had faith. Being a Hilton employee I have a very high standard for my hotel experiences and I have to tell you, I was not disappointed.
First the hotel is gorgeous. It is an older building but for some reason people on this site have an issue with that. The inner atrium was beautiful and the waterfalls and koi ponds made us so happy. We later had dinner right next to a waterfall and it was perfect.
We first got to the hotel and was checked in by a very friendly Rubi. She called over a manager during the check in process and we were a little worried, but everything was fine and we went to our rooms.
The room was clean and beautiful, despite the older design. We took a shower and started to get cuddly for a nap when there was a knock at the door. It was a server from the hotel with two slices of (delicious) cheesecake and a bottle of wine- free from the hotel. It included a note wishing us a great anniversary. This was above-and-beyond what we were expecting.
We later went down for the managers reception and were greeted with smiles and a warm, comfortable experience. The drinks were strong and plentiful and the snacks were good. (They are free, so stop complaining that the nachos are bad). We had our drinks at a classic Ms. Pac Man/Galaga arcade table which was awesome.
The next night we had dinner at the hotel restaurant and it was delicious. The waiter and bartender were more than helpful and friendly and made our anniversary even more special.
This hotel is a beautiful gem of a hotel and I would stay there every weekend if I could.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among Santa Ana hotels, Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North features comfortable accommodations and a full range of thoughtful amenities. Located two-and-a-half miles from John Wayne/Orange County Airport, this all-suite hotel is located within easy reach of many Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Tustin area businesses and corporations. Relax in a two-room suite with a separate living area and enjoy amenities such as two large, flat-screen TVs, a microwave and WiFi access. Host a corporate meeting or special event at this Santa Ana hotel, offering more than 8,000 sq. ft. of versatile meeting space for up to 380 guests. Relax while expert event planners take care of the details and enjoy all the support you need for business in the 24-hour business center. Start each morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast and savor complimentary drinks and snacks at the Evening Reception*. Indulge in classic American cuisine and sample delicious signature desserts at the Sweet Spot Sports Bar & Grille. Bathe in this Santa Ana, California hotel's soothing whirlpool or plunge into the heated indoor pool. Re-energize with an invigorating workout in the modern fitness center, get some work done in the fully equipped 24-hour business center, or explore nearby Santa Ana area attractions. *Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. Parking: Self Parking is available to guest at $17.00 per night. Valet Parking is available to guests at $19.00 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North Hotel Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport CA