Thought staying one night would be alright after reading some of the reviews. How can you go wrong at an Embassy Suites? Checked in early and went to bar. The bartender said the hotel was going through some renovations and bar had been recently painted. But problem it smelled like an old funky bar. That was a mess. Going up to the room found that couch was well broken in. Say 10 years full of breaking in.
Stayed at this hotel when it first open. Some of the same furniture still here.
The service help use the same elevators. Dirty laundry and all.
The adult time for pool was from 10pm - 12 midnight. Only thing is kids towels were all over the place and only thing left were face towels. No one cleaned up the pool area.
Breakfast was lack luster. Food area was messy and food was never refilled, no supervisors were found and employees had a very very unhappy look on their faces.
One Night to Many!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among Santa Ana hotels, Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North features comfortable accommodations and a full range of thoughtful amenities. Located two-and-a-half miles from John Wayne/Orange County Airport, this all-suite hotel is located within easy reach of many Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Tustin area businesses and corporations. Relax in a two-room suite with a separate living area and enjoy amenities such as two large, flat-screen TVs, a microwave and WiFi access. Host a corporate meeting or special event at this Santa Ana hotel, offering more than 8,000 sq. ft. of versatile meeting space for up to 380 guests. Relax while expert event planners take care of the details and enjoy all the support you need for business in the 24-hour business center. Start each morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast and savor complimentary drinks and snacks at the Evening Reception*. Indulge in classic American cuisine and sample delicious signature desserts at the Sweet Spot Sports Bar & Grille. Bathe in this Santa Ana, California hotel's soothing whirlpool or plunge into the heated indoor pool. Re-energize with an invigorating workout in the modern fitness center, get some work done in the fully equipped 24-hour business center, or explore nearby Santa Ana area attractions. *Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. Parking: Self Parking is available to guest at $17.00 per night. Valet Parking is available to guests at $19.00 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North Hotel Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport CA