Close proximity to John Wayne Airport (SNA) and the great breakfast and evening Manager's reception make this hotel a decent choice. With a layout similar to other Embassy Suites (floors of rooms surrounding a central courtyard with plants and a flowing koi pond stream), the familiar is a good thing. I have stayed here many times both on business and with my family and while I like the hotel, it is REALLY "long in the tooth" and desperately needs an upgrade. The elevators are extremely slow (they were being upgraded in December 2012 however) and the carpets and furnishings are beginning to show wear. The spa motor was broken and out of service for a week and kids without adult supervision were running amuck in the pool area and running around on the floors during our stay. Staff is friendly though and the hotel remains a solid value for dollar...but Hilton really needs to invest in the hotel to maintain brand quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among Santa Ana hotels, Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North features comfortable accommodations and a full range of thoughtful amenities. Located two-and-a-half miles from John Wayne/Orange County Airport, this all-suite hotel is located within easy reach of many Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Tustin area businesses and corporations. Relax in a two-room suite with a separate living area and enjoy amenities such as two large, flat-screen TVs, a microwave and WiFi access. Host a corporate meeting or special event at this Santa Ana hotel, offering more than 8,000 sq. ft. of versatile meeting space for up to 380 guests. Relax while expert event planners take care of the details and enjoy all the support you need for business in the 24-hour business center. Start each morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast and savor complimentary drinks and snacks at the Evening Reception*. Indulge in classic American cuisine and sample delicious signature desserts at the Sweet Spot Sports Bar & Grille. Bathe in this Santa Ana, California hotel's soothing whirlpool or plunge into the heated indoor pool. Re-energize with an invigorating workout in the modern fitness center, get some work done in the fully equipped 24-hour business center, or explore nearby Santa Ana area attractions. *Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. Parking: Self Parking is available to guest at $17.00 per night. Valet Parking is available to guests at $19.00 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North Hotel Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport CA