I would give this a very high rating in every category if it weren't for the fact that this hotel has a water problem. The carpet was damp and the room had a musty strong Oder to it. I had read other reviews that indicated the same thing and thought it must be a small section of the hotel. Either I was incredibly unlucky to get the same spot or this is a wide spread problem in the hotel. We were in room 738. The hotel is located right off of highway 55 which was very convenient. The rooms were big and the breakfast was very good. Crowded at breakfast, but very hearty. The hotel restaurant was under renovation at the time.
We booked with hotels.com for a good rate, however the reservation said "free Internet." It was not. It was $6.50 per night. This is a hotels.com problem, not Embassy Suites.
The pull out couch bed was not very comfortable for even kids. We enjoyed the two room suite with two tv's and the microwave and mini fridge.
The lobby staff was very friendly and helpful. The lobby and atrium were very nice. This property would be a very easy sell if it weren't for the musty water problem in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A gem among Santa Ana hotels, Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North features comfortable accommodations and a full range of thoughtful amenities. Located two-and-a-half miles from John Wayne/Orange County Airport, this all-suite hotel is located within easy reach of many Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Tustin area businesses and corporations. Relax in a two-room suite with a separate living area and enjoy amenities such as two large, flat-screen TVs, a microwave and WiFi access. Host a corporate meeting or special event at this Santa Ana hotel, offering more than 8,000 sq. ft. of versatile meeting space for up to 380 guests. Relax while expert event planners take care of the details and enjoy all the support you need for business in the 24-hour business center. Start each morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast and savor complimentary drinks and snacks at the Evening Reception*. Indulge in classic American cuisine and sample delicious signature desserts at the Sweet Spot Sports Bar & Grille. Bathe in this Santa Ana, California hotel's soothing whirlpool or plunge into the heated indoor pool. Re-energize with an invigorating workout in the modern fitness center, get some work done in the fully equipped 24-hour business center, or explore nearby Santa Ana area attractions. *Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. Parking: Self Parking is available to guest at $17.00 per night. Valet Parking is available to guests at $19.00 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North Hotel Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport CA