Let me start with the pros:
-Nice room decor.
-Excellent, polite service at the front desk from Jared.
Now the cons:
-Too much noise from busy Harbor Blvd...not relaxing to listen to traffic all day and night.
-TV placed to the SIDE of the bed, rather than at the foot. Very awkward angle on the neck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Costa Mesa, California Hotel is located in the heart of Orange County near beautiful Newport Beach. Just blocks from South Coast Plaza shopping center and John Wayne Airport, our hotel in Costa Mesa, CA is within close proximity to UC Irvine and the world famous oceanside communities of Newport, Huntington and Laguna Beaches. Enjoy a free hot breakfast buffet to start off the morning at our gatehouse, where guests gather to mingle. Our extended stay hotel in Costa Mesa, California specializes in providing you all the comforts of home. Each one of our spacious Costa Mesa suites offers separate living and sleeping areas with a King-size bed and a fully-equipped kitchen with oven. Our hotel near Newport Beach, California also includes free parking and free in-room wireless Internet access to keep you connected. Unwind in our outdoor pool or stay in stride at our fitness center. Our Residence Inn Costa Mesa, CA Hotel helps you maintain a balance of work and life as you thrive on your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro Hotel Santa Ana
- Courtyard Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Marriott
- Santa Ana Courtyard
- Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro Santa Ana, Orange County, CA