this is a great hotel if you're going to a concert at The Observatory. it's cross the street so no need to worry about parking or driving afterwards. However note, that there's not much around as far as nightlife.
The hotel has a nice lounge with beer, wine and some cocktails..
the rooms have been re-done and are more modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pack your glasses to enjoy sunny California for your upcoming stay in Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro. Our hotel, located in a premier area in Santa Ana, boasts ample accommodations with plush bedding, flexible work stations and complimentary Wi-Fi to stay on task. Start your day with a hearty breakfast from our restaurant, The Bistro, serving traditional and lighter options, then join us later for dinner and cocktails in a casual atmosphere. Soak up the sun in our outdoor pool surrounded by palms trees and perfect weather, or opt for a quick workout in our modern fitness center. Explore and visit popular attractions including Disneyland®, The Observatory, Pacific Amphitheater, and Knott's Berry Farm. Whether your visit to California is business related or family oriented, you can utilize our flexible event spaces for indoor meetings and social gatherings, or host an outdoor celebration on our charming patio. The opportunities are endless when you stay in our Santa Ana hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro Hotel Santa Ana
- Courtyard Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Courtyard
- Santa Ana Marriott
- Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro Santa Ana, Orange County, CA