The updated lobby and bar area are very nice.
The rooms still need updating but will look very nice when they are done. As someone else said, the towels were fairly worn looking and rough but they soak up water and that is their job afterall.
We slept fairly well but beware, this seems to be a popular place for families going to Disneyland and there was quite a bit of noise starting around 6:30am. We had the pleasure (note sarcasm) of listening to a husband and wife have a discussion outside our door and frankly it sounded like they were standing in our room, weird accoustics I guess. We could also hear showers turning on and off from other rooms and the folks above walking around their room was quite loud. I think next time I will ask for a room on the second floor.
We were really looking forward to using the jacuzzi only to find it was out of service (empty of water actually....).
We bought food from the on-site restaurant (2 salads, an appetizer and 2 beers $42). I suggest if you want a beer or two you stop by a liquor store and get a whole six pack rather then pay the cost of a six-pack for one beer at the hotel.
The front desk staff was very nice and helpful though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pack your glasses to enjoy sunny California for your upcoming stay in Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro. Our hotel, located in a premier area in Santa Ana, boasts ample accommodations with plush bedding, flexible work stations and complimentary Wi-Fi to stay on task. Start your day with a hearty breakfast from our restaurant, The Bistro, serving traditional and lighter options, then join us later for dinner and cocktails in a casual atmosphere. Soak up the sun in our heated outdoor pool surrounded by palms trees and perfect weather, or opt for a quick workout in our modern fitness center. Explore around and visit popular attractions including Disneyland®, The Observatory, Pacific Amphitheatre, Knott's Berry Farm and much more. Whether your visit to California is business related or family oriented, you can utilize our flexible event spaces for indoor meetings and social gatherings, or host an outdoor celebration on our charming patio. The opportunities are endless when you stay in our Santa Ana hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro Hotel Santa Ana
- Courtyard Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Courtyard
- Santa Ana Marriott
- Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro Santa Ana, Orange County, CA