The updated lobby and bar area are very nice.
The rooms still need updating but will look very nice when they are done. As someone else said, the towels were fairly worn looking and rough but they soak up water and that is their job afterall.
We slept fairly well but beware, this seems to be a popular place for families going to Disneyland and there was quite a bit of noise starting around 6:30am. We had the pleasure (note sarcasm) of listening to a husband and wife have a discussion outside our door and frankly it sounded like they were standing in our room, weird accoustics I guess. We could also hear showers turning on and off from other rooms and the folks above walking around their room was quite loud. I think next time I will ask for a room on the second floor.
We were really looking forward to using the jacuzzi only to find it was out of service (empty of water actually....).
We bought food from the on-site restaurant (2 salads, an appetizer and 2 beers $42). I suggest if you want a beer or two you stop by a liquor store and get a whole six pack rather then pay the cost of a six-pack for one beer at the hotel.
The front desk staff was very nice and helpful though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Costa Mesa, California Hotel is located in the heart of Orange County near beautiful Newport Beach. Just blocks from South Coast Plaza shopping center and John Wayne Airport, our hotel in Costa Mesa, CA is within close proximity to UC Irvine and the world famous oceanside communities of Newport, Huntington and Laguna Beaches. Enjoy a free hot breakfast buffet to start off the morning at our gatehouse, where guests gather to mingle. Our extended stay hotel in Costa Mesa, California specializes in providing you all the comforts of home. Each one of our spacious Costa Mesa suites offers separate living and sleeping areas with a King-size bed and a fully-equipped kitchen with oven. Our hotel near Newport Beach, California also includes free parking and free in-room wireless Internet access to keep you connected. Unwind in our outdoor pool or stay in stride at our fitness center. Our Residence Inn Costa Mesa, CA Hotel helps you maintain a balance of work and life as you thrive on your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro Hotel Santa Ana
- Courtyard Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Marriott
- Santa Ana Courtyard
- Courtyard Costa Mesa South Coast Metro Santa Ana, Orange County, CA