See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2017

The hotel rooms are not to bad. We stayed twice as a launch point for Disney. One room was fairly nice and pretty clean, the second room was more run down with obvious wear and tear.
This is a budget hotel so I was not surprised at the condition. It looks like a family runs it and they try hard and the sheets are clean (Though the blankets were very questionable)
The location is odd. Half a mile one way you end up at Garden Grove and it is nice, half a mile the other way you end up in another much nicer part of town. It is an odd pocket of industrial, used car sales and other business units. Across the road was a California Show Girls dance place so the location is a bit odd.
The hotel did have free wifi but you had to get a unique code per device and it lasted only 24 hours. They were cool about giving you multiple wifi codes.
Breakfast is also offered and surprisingly had a wonderful spread including cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, toast and drinks. I was impressed with the breakfast as often budget hotels put on some stale corn flakes and white bread.
I grew up in Southern California so I was never worried for my safety or concerned. This hotel is a very good way to save money to see Disney but take it at face value. The difference in room rates from a hotel within walking distance of Disney and this place was over $100 US a night. Disney is about 8 minutes driving from this hotel.

I would hesitate to recommend this to a family that may have never seen some of the more "real" parts of LA. There was some (harmless) homeless people in the area and at times other questionable people.

Makes for a cheaper stay and if you need something to do at night there is always the California Show Girls across the road (Who were hiring at the time!) :)

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda B
Reviewed March 10, 2017

so ghetto,literally paid 1 grand for nothing. there are people yelling in the middle of the night and cops surrounding the whole property, wifi sucks, they dont even have wifi, its literal trash, wast

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank mcmpenny
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Sonny was so rude he saw I had my daughter and her car seat and diaper bag he took his sweet time and put me in the farthest room possible literally 3 doors to the end (it's cold and raining and I'm walking with all of this stuff and my daughter) I finally get to my room and it smelled the phone didn't work (what if I had no phone and needed to call 911?!) the shower had no hot water and when I called he was rude and acted like I couldn't read how it would but it was not working! It was noisy all night with people knocking on my door. In the morning I went to get me and my daughter breakfast and hey didn't have anything at all! As I walked in the lobbyist was there behind the desk and there was a maid and janitor screaming at each other. They saw me walk in they all looked at me and continued yelling very loud at each other in front of my daughter. They have no respect for anyone. At checkout I was walking out of my room and a maid starts yelling at me to tell her what room I was in so she could start her job?! I don't think it's my job to tell her that. I requested a receipt of my stay and The guy was so rude and said he wasn't giving me anything... I'm so disappointed in this place and very mad that I wasted my money on this place. It's not a safe location I would never come back here with my daughter or anyone I cared for.. Also I requested a non smoking room and my blanket was covered in cigarette burns ! Holes everywhere..

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Jcruz209
Reviewed December 6, 2016

Awful/rude/dishonest management, jenky room, dirty sheets. The smoke detector was ripped off the ceiling and I think there might have been a carbon monoxide leak because me and my friend both felt nauseous and lightheaded on and off throughout the night.

Cleaning lady was very nice the next morning!

Sketchy location, funcky front desk manager, gross hotel. STAY AWAY, THIS PLACE IS TRASH!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I regret staying there I regret dealing with those Indian ppl at the reception last day I asked him to extend my check out only couple of hours the Indian officer refused claiming that If I want to extend 2 hours have to pay 20 dollars and if wanted to extend 5 hours have to pay 75 dollars!!! I asked him can I leave my bag at ur side till I get it back later he also refused shaking his head the Indian way No I can't sir

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends