I definitely liked this hotel and would stay there again, just bring some ear plugs. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was nice (but a tad crowded), and the room was clean and modern. The Wi-Fi worked flawlessly and there was a decent cocktail bar near the lobby. Again, the road noise was a bit of a distraction, but a non-issue if you don't mind ear plugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of Orange County, the Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport is the perfect location for both business and leisure travelers offering 176 well appointed guestrooms. We are located just minutes away from many corporate headquarters in the cities of Santa Ana, Irvine and Costa Mesa. In addition, we are a short drive to Southern California's most popular attractions such as the Disneyland parks, Newport Beach, Honda Center, Angels Stadium, Segerstrom Hall and world renowned shopping at South Coast Plaza. Enjoy a meal or a nightcap at our full service Panini Restaurant & Lounge serving contemporary American cuisine daily. For a refreshing break, try our sparkling outdoor pool and spa. Or for an invigorating workout, try our fully equipped fitness center. For our hotel guests we offer complimentary airport shuttle transportation to John Wayne Airport. Our top ranked guest service and accommodations are just a sample of what awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport Hotel Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport CA