The building looks decent from outside but once you come inside, you can tell the wear and tear. It seems like the entire building has been somewhat affected by an earthquake since there are so many uneven/craked floor surface. The carpets looks old and dark. There is no smell stale yet, but it's getting there.
For $120/day, the breakfast was dissapointing. Each morning something was always wrong with the breakfast. First day, the hot water for tea was luke warm. The second day, no waiter/waitress came to serve. So I had no coffee. Third day, some of the breakfast items were empty. I stopped going to breakfast and bought my own for the remaining 4 days. It was dissappointing to say the least.
They do have a small gym, self-pay laudry room, a small pool, and other ammenities. Value wise, I would only say it's worth half the price they're charging. Of all the Holiday Inn Express I've been to, this one is the worst in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Orange County Airport Santa Ana! Minutes away from Orange County s John Wayne Airport, local businesses, world class shopping and a variety of dining choices. Centrally located with the beach to our south and Disneyland 12 miles north. Easy access to the 55, 405 and 5 freeways. Or leave the driving to us! Free scheduled shuttle service within 3 miles and once daily to Disneyland! Call us when you get into John Wayne Airport and we will happily pick you up.Whether you are coming to Orange County for business or just to have fun your room at the Holiday Inn OCA is your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as complimentary Wireless Internet, ample work space, fridge, microwave and all new pillow top mattresses and linens mean every night is a great night and every day starts right.Work out in our cardio-fitness center or soak up some California sun at our outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Then relax with a cool one at our Panini Lounge. And when it s time to dine you can enjoy our Panini Restaurant serving Italian specialties along with steaks and seafood. For your convenience we also offer in room dining for breakfast and dinner daily. Add our event space and outstanding service and you will see that the Holiday Inn Orange County Airport is the place to be. Your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport Hotel Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport CA