$135
$115
$107
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

$129
$109
Country Inn
Courtyard Santa Ana Orange County(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
All reviewsbest westernshash brownshot breakfastorange countyroom was cleanwafflesnice poolcooked to order breakfastfresh fruitfree breakfastfridge and microwavesouthern californiaother hotelsgreat place to stayshort drivestay at this hotel againfree parking
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Nice hotel with a great breakfast. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. All of the employees cheerful and helpful. Having traveled alone, I felt very secure at the hotel. I appreciated the shuttle to and from the airport, which made it easy to get a rental car outside of the airport, saving me money.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestwesternSantaAna, Manager at Best Western Plus Orange County Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and comments, we will use this to help improve our services.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

SHADY!!! Charge me upfront for three nights and they told my employees at check in that only two were paid, I confronted the receptionist/Huy, he told me my employees stayed three nights, which is not true because my employees were back home a day early based on the info given by the receptions at check in. I requested a refund for the third night and they denied giving wrong info. although the third night was already charge I believe they re-rented the room the third night to someone else because the house keeper swears the room was used a third night.....not by my employees, my employees were back home a day early.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank eduardouriasd
BestwesternSantaAna, Manager at Best Western Plus Orange County Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and comments. Guests did not come down to check out early or inform hotel that they plan to check out.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

The hotel was really clean, breakfast was good, everyone was really nice and courteous, was really worth it for the money I paid to stay there, I will definitely stay again. No issues at all. Family friendly, quiet, good area. Overall I was really satisfied with this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Decent price and clean rooms. Staff are helpful. Breakfast was meh. Pool area was nice. Liked the Pantene products.
The breakfast room was difficult to navigate the way it was laid out but it is a small space.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Great hotel but much needed updates need to take place to put this location to a 8 or 9 on a ten scale. The bathrooms (stuck in the 1990's) are in desperate needed of serious cleaning. Small spots of mold can be found in room 324. And the towels, time to throw out ones that are completely worn out. We stayed over four days and came across several towels that needed to be throw out.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family