DoubleTree Club by Hilton Orange County Airport
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
GreenLeadersBronze level
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This hotel has a very pleasant atmosphere, the staff is friendly and attentive. It is close to airport, but quiet. Also, has close proximity to restaurants and businesses in Irvine. Jacuzzi is working and nice and hot.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Went to Santa Ana to have some custom work done on my car at a business nearby. Room was clean and all but the bed was very squishy for my tastes, but besides that it was a nice place. The breakfast buffet, had eggs that were a little on the running side for me and the sausage was a little spicy. The people in the restaurant were very friendly, the pm desk crew was also very friendly when we checked in to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I arrived at the hotel to the pandemonium of a convention/event. I reserved a room several months prior. After check-in, I went to the room to find out it had a single bed. I immediately called the front desk. I noted that 2 beds were needed. They did state up-front that they had no other accomodations and that the event had used all resources. I would not be getting another room assignment, a roll-out bed, or anything else.
There was talk of finding another room, and talk of compensation tomorrow night. It did not make for adequate accomodations for me and those in my party. We vacated for a Motel 6 that could serve my needs and, surprisingly, was every bit as comfortable as the Doubletree.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cewtwo
Kara K, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

We appreciate your honest feedback and regret we could not make adequate accommodations for you and your family. I have provided your review to our front office team to ensure that our guests comfort is met. We would like to discuss with you further details regarding your reservation.
Please feel free to contact me at 714-540-9551

Kind regards,
Kara Kellogg

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The location was very convenient. I was able to make it down to the beach in less than 15 minutes for a morning walk. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. For the price I was very satisfied. It is near the airport but not so close you could here planes flying overhead all night.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very nice staff and accommodations Very helpful with my needs Responded to calls quickly Customer Service was excellent My room was rather small but very clean and they had a shuttle service to my doctor in a building in the same complex I would recommend this location .

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Ask and you shall receive...Awesome customer service. no complaints here. Employees go out of their way to make sure your stay goes accordingly. The cookies are addicting, yummy!!! When I need ot get away, I book here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2014

pls do ur reasearch on this hotel even if u can get a deal on this hotel dont be fooled by it.... front desk are rude, no words to say. but if u wanna know what im talking about then stay in this crappy hotel..... the only things are ok here is the free wifi and thats it....

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kara K, Director of Sales at DoubleTree Club by Hilton Orange County Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

We are not pleased to hear about your experience with us during your stay. Our hotel prides itself on our customer service, and it sounds like we feel short this time.

We have reached out to you to hear more details regarding your experience and hope to use this in a positive way.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Santa Ana
Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana Orange County Airport
Hyatt Regency Orange County
Hyatt Regency Orange County
#3 of 19 in Garden Grove

Been to DoubleTree Club by Hilton Orange County Airport? Share your experiences!