I stayed here for three nights while attending performances of the Los Angeles Opera. Although the drive to LA took almost an hour in the afternoon, I felt that the accommodations were worth the journey, since I had a very early flight out from John Wayne airport.
The small suite was very comfortable, with a sleep sofa and large flat-screen TV in the front room, and a very comfortable Queen bed in the bedroom, along with another big TV. There was also a small refrigerator and microwave in the front room, plus a large sink/dressing area in the rear.
I was most impressed with the breakfast; in addition to the usual offerings found nowadays at many motels, there was also a separate serving line in which two young ladies cooked up fresh eggs, sausages, bacon, and pancakes.
I thought that this motel was a very good value and will return there if I fly into John Wayne (Orange Country) again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The CW Suites hotel is an atrium-style, 177 all-suite hotel. Hotel offers a courtesy shuttle to John Wayne Orange County Airport, free wireless Internet access and on-site fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn and Suites - John Wayne Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites John Wayne Airport Hotel Santa Ana
- Quality Inn Santa Ana
- Quality Hotel Santa Ana
- Country Inn And Suites - John Wayne Airport Santa Ana, Orange County, CA