“Good Casual Place To Eat With Family”
Review of Norm's Restaurant

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Went here with the family while we were in CA, I'd compare this restaurant to a village Inn. Casual dining, friendly staff, decent prices for a meal (about 7-12 dollars a plate) the wings they had were good, but I was disappointed with how un-spicy they were. We got the garlic parmesan wings which were really good, but there hottest wings that apparently had habanero sauce on it was like eating a medium or mild wing, they did taste good, but it was not the flavor I was expecting. The service was also pretty fast considering we had a party of 11 and our server had a few other tables, she was also very good at keeping our drinks filled.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

the Norm in Santa Ana is very close to my favorite hotel there, the Golden West on Main St., this restaurant has the friendliest staff, freshest foods and I like how the waitresses know my favorite spot already :)

Reviewed October 30, 2011

The first time I dined at this Norm's was in 1976. It still has the great food and prices that I remember. My wife and I went for a late lunch and the place was busy but we got a table right away. Our waitress was delightful and funny as she was suggesting we have appetizers, soup, dessert, etc. "Well, I tried, I tried", she would say. The food was excellent for the price and very filling. Try the specials; the prices are so reasonable and huge helpings abound. We saw more than a few people leaving with styrofoam containers to take their left-overs home. One of the best SoCal coffee shop restaurant chains.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I went by Norm's after church on a Sunday morning and found the place absolutely PACKED. I was so hungry, I didn't want to go to another place, so decided to sit at the counter. My breakfast was their "special" which included much too much food for me, but the server was so kind in bringing me a container and I took the toast and ham home to have a ham sandwich for lunch! My cup of coffee was constantly refilled as I read the paper. It was a good experience. As busy as they were, I was well cared for!

Reviewed October 15, 2010

Great family style food. The prices are unbelievable.