“The chicken pie is delicious”
Review of Polly's Pies

Polly's Pies
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Santa Ana
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I moved away from southern California but whenever I come back Polly's Pie is always on the menu. Not the typical pot pie but an actual slice of pie topped with a rich gravy, mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables and hot home made rolls. Heaven.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Anytime we travel to California, we always stop at a Polly's Pies for lunch and then take two pies to go and fly home with them. Cannot find as good closer to home.

Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Great food (King Edward club on wheat with kona chips is my fave), great service, clean, interesting people, generally a nice place to be. 1 star deducted for the unrelenting upsell of pies at the register-I think the pies are the weakest part of their menu!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I had doctors appointments @ nearby Hospital... Polly's Pies was my first choice nearby... It has been awhile since I last ate here- The Menu is Better!! There were March specials on the menu.. Great!!! Especially if you have a meal encrusted in pie!! The prices are fair, even for an imported beer!! I couldn't decide on choice of dessert so I bought one apple pie & one coconut cream to go!!! DELICIOUS!! I need to drop 10 lbs from that doctor visit........ Mañana!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Several friends meet up with my wife at this restaurant at least once a year. Although I have several favorites, when I do try something else, I'm not disappointed at all. Remember, it's home style, so if you're watching the calories, I'd suggest that you order something from the menu that you can take half of it home with you! Don't forget to order one of their pies either! My favorite is the sugar free cherry pie followed by the sugar free apple. They make other sugar free pies, make sure you ask as they rotate the flavor.

The only down side at times, especially on a Sunday morning, is that it can get so busy that it can take time to get a seat and this also slows the service. But if you have patience, you'll be rewarded for it.