“Always delicious”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Orange County
“Always delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love the Kung Pao Spaghetti. The kids meals are a great deal. Make sure you get the kids $1 ice cream sundae.

Visited November 2013

Orange, California
“I think it's me but the menu and food has gotten so boring!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Ok, these were good restaurants when they were novel - 20 years ago. But the food is bland and uninspiring. We live in So Cal where there are hundreds of great hole in the wall restaurants - most with an awesome ethnic flare. Go to Little Saigon and have some great Viet food instead. It's only 10 minutes from CPK!

Visited August 2012
Milwaukee
“Nice Option Outside Disneyland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

About a 10 minute walk from our hotel. This was a nice option to get-away from Harbor Blvd/Disneyland hotels and restaurants. It was great to sit down, relax, enjoy a nice meal and glass of wine! The service was very good. Nice menu, yummy pizza!

Visited October 2012
Arizona
“First time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

I've driven by many California Pizza Kitchens over the years and never stopped. I was very surprised. I had a great service. I had the Sicilian pizza and a house salad. They were both very good. I look forward to my next time!

Makawao, Hawaii
“Friendly staff at your service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

I've visited many CPK's throughout California and Hawaii and since it's a franchise type of restaurant, I wasn't thinking of reviewing it. However, due to the great service we received at the Santa Ana location, I decided to do a quick review.
We arrived about 20 minutes to closing and we were in a bit of a bind because we just came out of Disneyland and the kids (and us) were hungry. We were tired of theme park food and wanted to get pizza and salad. We were afraid that we would be told that the restaurant would be closing soon and that only part of the menu would be available. Quite the opposite! We were given top level service. Our waitress was very good and was always around when we needed something.
As for the food, we had the Thai chicken pizza and the Chicken Caesar salad. The kids had pepperoni and cheese. The food was as good as it is at any of the other CPK's.
Good food, excellent service had us very satisfied with our experience there. Best of all, the restrooms were very clean! (That's hard to come by nowadays).
5 stars for the food, service, and the cleanliness of the restrooms. Good job CPK Santa Ana!

• Visited March 2012