“One of the few great restaurants”
Review of Claim Jumper Restaurants - CLOSED

Claim Jumper Restaurants
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had dinner at this restaurant for the first time two days a go. Great food and big portions. I haven't had food this good in a long time. Prices are ok not too expensive. For two people, you can have 1 appetizer and 1 entree and you'll be fine.

I'm definitly going back again

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had two hours to kill in Santa Ana while waiting for a friend,so we wandered around one of the many many too many malls and found Claim Jumper. Happy hour was crowded,but overall I was happy with the food and drink.The portions were huge and the service as good as it always is Southern California.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I was recently in Orange County for business and didn't really feel like venturing far from my hotel for dinner. I ventured over to South Coast Plaza(very nice mall) to find a meal. I happened into Claim Jumper. The atmosphere was decent. Better than some of the East Coast Mall restaurants that I have been to. The staff was by far the best thing here. My server was exceptional. It was pretty busy the night I went and my server never made me feel like i was being ignored or forgotten. Very attentive. I ordered the rack of ribs with a baked sweet potato. the ribs were better than expected for a chain restaurant. The meat was flavorful and the meat fell off the bone but really didn't "do it" for me. Overall my expereince was so so. I would have expected a little more from a place like this in a mall like this. I would go back again to try something different, but mostly for the service that I recieved.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I liked this place, because I was able to get a beer and a couple of appetizers during happy hour (which ends at 7pm) and my total with tip was $10. Appetizers start at $2 and they have a pretty good selection.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Food was O.K., waited ONE HOUR for the food. The waitress tried her best....the delay had to be in the kitchen.