“Fine Dining Mexican in the airport - only wish they had another location not in the airport”

Javi's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 686 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: Mexican
La Habra, California
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times now as I wait for my airplane to depart. Everytime I am amazed this restaurant is in an airport. The atmosphere is of the highest class and the food is amazing. Never had a less than steller service experience.

I would recommend this place for the couple traveler or business professional. It wont disappoint and will set your trip off on the right foot.

My only wish is that they had this restaurant at another location not in the airport. As I could easily see myself enjoying a Friday or Saturday night dinner with friends and family.

• Visited April 2013