I just finished reading a previous review and it pretty much sums up what my family and I went through. And for others to rate 5 stars?? FROM WHERE!?! The first night we arrived, July 3, we ran into a group of 4, 2 couples, arguing with each other, I thought they were going to get into a fist fight. After a 12 hour drive, we just needed a bed. The following day, after 13 hrs at Disneyland, we came back to the room just after 1 am, and there was a tall male, about 6'2", 300 lbs., who knocked on our door, asked my husband if he could talk to him, my husband replied, that's fine, through the door, the man then asked my husband if he had any rolling paper, or something to that nature!??? On our 3rd day there, we were ready to leave! The toilet clogged, and my husband, son and I were returning the plunger, walked to the office and as we were walking, we saw some ppl standing outside, a lady who was standing out there said the office was closed, someone had started a fire in between the 2 front buildings of the hotel!!! After that fiasco, on our return, just from the office to our room, there is a girl getting out of a BMW next to the garbage containers, adjusting herself and walking toward the driver's side of the car!?!? Can you say prostitute? The lady who let us know the office was closed because of the FIRE, also let us know in the week she had been staying there, she knew that the location of our room was on the BAD part of the hotel!! Would have been nice to know had someone mentioned it on the reviews! Carpet was stained, don't even wanna know what it was! There was A security guard, which we saw ONCE in the complete stay, never once on our side of the hotel, only looking over the firemen putting out the fire!!?!! My husband mentioned this to the front staff, they said they would look into it, they had know idea this was going on?!?! Really???? If you're renting the rooms, don't you know who you're renting to and for how long?? I booked the reservation with my gov't discount and upon arriving, showed my gov't employee ID, I would think that in the HOPES of GETTING good reviews, we would have been given a better room or if nothing else closer to the office!! I am very disappointed. I added this review because it would have been nice to have seen one to warn me before I made the reservation!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, CA is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is close to Disneyland, Downtown Disney and the Anaheim Convention Center. Also near Main Place Mall, Discovery Science Center, Bowers Museum, St. Joseph and Children's Hospital, County Offices and Courts, the Block at Orange, UCI Medical Center, Anaheim Stadium, Arrowhead Pond and The Grove Theater. Our hotel offers an outdoor unheated pool, outdoor hot tub, conference room and a suite. We also feature a coin laundry facility and interior and exterior corridors. All guest rooms offer free WiFi, 37" flat screen TV, free HBO and OnDemand cable. While select rooms offer microwave & refrigerator, in-room coffee and a large work area. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Santa Ana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Santa Ana Hotel Santa Ana
- Santa Ana Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Santa Ana Orange County, CA