“Awesome stay great staff”

Red Roof Inn Santa Ana
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed here on a family vacation and going to Disneyland. As I checked in the property I checked in with Patricia the assistant manager she was great and I felt welcome as soon as she saw us coming in she had a smile on her face and greeted us. I had a really nice room the beds were comfortable and a really clean room extra towels as I requested and great service I will truly recommend Red Roof Inn to my friends and family I will be back next few months again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Maria V.,
We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with us. And we are able to make your Disneyland vacation a memorable one. I will surely relay your kind words to Patricia. We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Santa Ana

Reviewed January 17, 2013

customers service is excellent. great location.big mall next to it.family restaurant in the same parking lot.front desk very helpfull. patty help out when i checked in and her customers service was awesome and i was very impressed. i would recomend this location to everyone i know

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank mohammad t
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Mohammad T.
We would like to thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. WE always strive to provide the best service to our guest. I will share yur positive comments to my staff especially to Patty. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was very impressed with my stay at red roof inn. I was here for business, but the hotel its self is in a nice location very close to major freeways. Multiple restaurants in the area and a shopping mall right down the street. Also if your on a family vacation they have the orange county sciences center down the street aswell. Check in was fast and Rachel and her manager, can't remember her name very nice women though that checked me in was very helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate to stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Art2Dee2,
Thank you for choosing RRI, Santa Ana, Ca. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for writing nice comment to my staff especially to Patty. It is not often that we are recognized for our hard work. I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I would say that the service and value are the best factors about the Red Roof Inn. Rachel at the front desk, in particular, is very efficient at her job as well as friendly. She goes out of her way to help the guests in any way that she can.

The location is central to several attractions, particularly the Discovery Science Center. Freeway close to Disneyland. Located right off the 5 Freeway.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear Deborah
Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to write a comment about your stay at the RRI Santa Ana. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, I will share your nice comments to Rachel. We always strive to provide the best service we can to our valued guest.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great location, right off both the I-5 and SR 22. Nice family restaurant across the parking lot. Upscale shopping mall a couple blocks away. Like the room accomodations. And very much appreciate the helpful front desk staff, particularly Janette.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Frequent traveler 406,
Thank you very much fro staying at Red Roo Inn,Santa Ana, CA. We appreciate your nice comments and I will share them with my staff, particularly Janet. We realize that you have many hotel options to choose from and we thanked you for choosing us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Beds are very comfortable, tv, clean bathroom, big rooms...Close to everything and you do not break the budget. Front desk staff is well trained to make sure you feel comfortable and welcomed. and always done with a genuine smile, Rachel you ROCK!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Maestro68,
We appreciate your nice comments regarding your stay at the Red Roof, Inn, Santa Ana, CA. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experience our guest(s)have at our hotel. I will make sure to share your positive comments to my team, especially to Rachel.Your postive comments is always an encouragement to all of us to conitnuously improve the quality of our service. Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Racheal was very helpful and friendly. A really great place to stay. I would reccomend it to everyone. Arrived late and the check in was fast and pain free. The rooms are easy to find. The parking is great especially since I have such a large car. Food places are close by and it is really close to the freeway.

Room Tip: Rooms in Bldg A are the the best.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear William H.
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that Rachel was able to help you.We will continously strive to give quality service so, like you, our valued guest, will always have a pleasant stay with us.