See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 13, 2012

during my stay the girls at the front desk pattyand janet where very kind and help full wich made my stay more delightful i really enjoy my stay at your hotel very nice the rooms are always very clean my wife was very happy thank you red roof inn

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Mr. Salsamen:
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is this feedback, like yours, that makes my team work harder to make our valued guest, like you, happy. I will pass on your nice remarks to Janet and Patty. We know that you have other hotels to choose from and we thank you for selecting us, Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

ALL,

If ever in the Santa Ana, CA. area and in need of a great hotel experience you must check into the Red Roof Inn. The rooms are fabulous and the swimming pool is refreshing and when it cools in the night their is a wonderful hot tub in which you can sit and relax. I wanted to give a special thanks to Rachel for having superb customer service skills in helping me make a reservation for my family and I.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Derrick H.
Thank your for choosing Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that Rachel was able to help you with your family's reservation. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Staying at this particular Red Roof Inn has always been a good experience. The rooms are always clean and the staff are always friendly. On most occasions, it is Rachel, their front-counter person, who helps me make a reservation and is always polite. Also, Polly's (bakery & cafe) is right next door and their food is great, plus you can get a discount by showing your room key (try their chicken fried steak). On another note, if you must have ice, buy a bag because the ice machine is sometimes empty on account of all the patrons the hotel gets.

Room Tip: Book in advance because the rooms get booked quickly, especially on weekends.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear Tatiana P.
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for writing nice comments about my staff. It is not always often that good work is recognized. I will pass this along to them and we will continuously improve the quality of our services. I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed their with my boyfriend cause they recommended it to me they have really good staff . Patty was really attentive when I asked for directions to Hollywood and she was really good on that . My room was ok since I was looking for a hotel for over 2 hrs and everything was full it was worth it I will try it again

• Stayed: July 2012

Dear Ojitos5,

Thank you very much for staying at Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA.
I appreciate your nice comments and I will share them with my staff, especially to Patty.
The next time you come to stay with us can you please drop by the office so I can say hello to you?.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I live out of town and I work in orange county, I usually arrive on Sunday evening late and Rachel is alway's there to greet me with a smile , and she alway's make's my check in fast and easy,I'm so glad I found such a great place to stay, to make me feel like I'm at home when I can't be.Thank you Red Roof Inn

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear Ms. Durinda.
I appreciate your commemts regarding your stay at Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I will make sure to share your positive comments to my team, especially to Rachel. Your positive comments is always an encouragement to all of us to continuosly improve the quality of our services.
Thank you for making Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA your home away from home.