See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 27, 2012

First of all, I knew what kind of room to expect for the price! nothing fancy but just what I needed.
Our room had a small fridge, stove, and Microwave.
Room was clean and no cigarette smell +.
Don't expect walking into a Ritz Carlton, nor walking into a dumpster either!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear Spia007,
First of all , I would like to thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA for your lodging needs. We appreciate your honest comments and my entire staff is working continuously in improving the quality of our hotel and to ensure our guests, like you, are always happy and satisfied.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I checked in after making a reservation with Patty and Rachel checked me in. The room is clean, the carpet is new and all is perfect.
Many of the rooms are now redone and like new.
Thank you for the great customer service and saving my room for me even though I was a late check in.

Room Tip: Always call ahead they do get sold out
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
i0226, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Santa Ana, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Dear Mr. VideoRudy:
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA for your hotel needs. We all work with one goal in mind and that is to make our valued guest, like you, happy.I will pass these nice comments to my staff, On your next stay with us, please drop by at the desk so we can say "hello" to you.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Not very happy when we drove but we had no other choice. The motel was located in what seems to be a shady part of town. The room was run down and dirty. It was not a family hotel. I was really grossed out. I picked this place because of the price and other reviews on Trip Advisor. Im not picky as long as the rooms are clean but this place was nasty. I would not recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Marce R

Dear Miss Marcie77
I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us. . I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and we will use your comments to retrain our housekeeping staff. i want you to know that we are taking appropriate measures to prevent any future occurrence. Again, my apologies. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I love staying here from Janet greeting me, knowing my name, and taking care of my needs in the office to the friendly cleaning staff who smile at me whenever they see me.

Thank you for making my stay of a couple of days a week great for the last few months!

Dr K8

Room Tip: Ask for front building
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Dear Dr. K8,
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn, Santa Ana, CA for your lodging needs. We all work hard with one goal in mind, " To make our valued guests, like you, have a pleasant and memorable stay with us." We are so glad that you feel that this is your second home. I will share your nice comments to Janet and the rest of my team.
Thank you for always patronizing our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Agnes C.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Thank you to all employees, everyone of them were kind. They were attentive to all my request, I never had to ask more than once. They promptly called to make sure all was okay with the room, which it was. Very clean and roomy. Having access to the mall and restaurant so close make even your needs outside the Inn available with out paying for transportation. Enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: No elevators, but I did it and I am a woman who over packs. :)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Dear Teri S.
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Santa Ana Red Roof.We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels..
I will share your comments with the rest of my team. Your positive feedback is always an encouragement to all of my staff to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Agnes C.