“Excellent Cuban homemade food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bella Cuba

Bella Cuba
Ranked #13 of 681 Restaurants in Santa Ana
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Euless
“Excellent Cuban homemade food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great arroz/moros, platanos, yuca frica, and all that good stuff from a real Cuban homemade food.... and the price is great! situated in Santa Ana, CA a few miles from Disneyland, we found a great place, great people, and a friendly environment. You can't pass the flan or the tres leches! for a Cuban cuisine, far from home, the best!.

• Visited March 2013

Lake Forest, California
“good food, big portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

A friend from work recommended this place. Great food, good prices, BIG portions. The plantains were awesome and the Arroz con Pollo was better. Try it out. It won't disappoint. I gave it Four stars because I've only been there once. Will definitely be coming back to try something new.

• Visited May 2012
Seattle, WA
“great cuban food - reasonable prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I'm not an expert on cuban food, but I really enjoyed our meal here. My boyfriend had the roast chicken, while I had the roast pork. Both plates were HUGE. Save room for dessert - we didn't, but they all sounded and looked so good!

• Visited July 2012
Newport Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife, neighbors, and I found this restaurat a couple of weeks ago. The food and service was great. We had been looking for another Cuban restaurant closer to our home in Newport Beach - the closest one is Felix in the Orange Circle which is really good also and highly recommended. We have visited Bella Cuba again this past week and the food was consistently good - the Sangria was surprisingly good as far as restaurants go. My neighbors also really liked the food we are all planning our next outing to this restaurant soon!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Carlos G
O.C., California
“Authentic Cuban Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

If you are truly craving Cuban food then Bella Cuba is the restaurant to visit. From what I hear it opened up in October of 2011. I have been to this restaurant twice and have been pleased with the food. It is a bit noisy, ok, very noisy and depending on the waiter, you feel a bit rushed. If you feel the waiter is rushing you, tell the waiter you would like more time. The food is truly authentic Cuban food, not like the food at Felix at the Orange Circle. Both times I have eaten at this restaurant, the food was real good. For those of you who do not like garlic, this is not a restaurant for you. As for dessert, I only had dessert once out of the two visits and the flan was not that good. You may want to go else where for dessert. For the people who love Cuban food, I highly recommend Bella Cuba. Most of all the prices are very reasonable!

• Visited January 2012