$98
$87
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$90
HolidayInn.com
$108
$95
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$95
$119
$91
$87
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$119
$147
$112
Orbitz.com
Red Roof Inn Santa Ana(Santa Ana)(Great Value!)
$83
All reviewslaundry roomlong stayred hillsmall kitchenettebedroom suiterecommend this hotelfast foodgood sizerental carclose to john wayne airportminute drivewould stay here againparking lotfront desk staffpantrygymmicrowave
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

The only complaint I have is I received a very rude phone call from a woman with a nasty attitude working front desk accusing me of stomping from the people complaining below me when no one was in my suite during the day at that time. I am here on business and I work majority of morning/day. I will not be talked to or treated like that after a long day as a guest. Clearly the hospitality business is not for her. The check in was super fast and easy. Matthew was working front desk he was so professional such a pleasure to be checked in by him. He was fantastic! Bathroom was nice,spacious, and clean. Tv, fridge, micro & AC worked. Clean carpeting and suite but it had a slight Oder made room smell musty... had to keep AC on high at all times to remove the smell, clean floor in kitchen. Nice kitchenette everything worked and super clean. Clean Utensils and cooking ware were provided in room, was so pleased. Even provides cleaning products and paper towels in suites. Good phone service. Clean bedding and sheets. Wifi worked. Nice size parking lot located at property with plenty of parking. Towels were clean. Big fluffy pillows were so comfortable. Elevator located at property. I'd also suggest security in parking lot, the last night of stay I had a weird man in the parking lot randomly ask me in broad daylight where he could buy some drugs. Like Really!? What kind of place is this? I will not be returning here ever again. Did not feel safe. Very disappointed.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Marz J
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Orange County/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Hello Marz J,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that our check-in service, comfortable and clean rooms contributed in making your experience comfortable and memorable. On the downside, I am sorry for the customer service you received from our staff that negatively affected your stay. I appreciate the feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. We look forward to having the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel in the near future.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I stayed in this hotel for over a month between selling and buying homes. The staff is really friendly and the hotel is nice. The rooms are kind of small but they have all the basic amenities including a small electric range and microwave along with a fridge. Another thing to note is that this place is pet friendly and you can bring in your pet for a small fee. They have a DVD library for renting out movies for free. The parking lot is huge and the location is just perfect. One small grip would be that they don't have a swimming pool, although they have a nice small gym and free use of laundry.
Overall this is a great little hotel to stay at.

Room Tip: Close to everything.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Clean and great check in service......I was hesitate at first, because its stated that it ws a 2.5 Star hotel...< but when we got there, we were so happy it was clean and super fast friend service....It doesn't have amenities like a bar/ restaurant/coffee shop/ or spa services, but we didn't need those anyway.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Stayed at this hotel and received a horrible experience. My privacy was violated and I specifically requested that my stay was kept confidential. I'm a fellow IHG employee at a different property, and a current hotel employee actually ended up telling people at my current workplace that I has checked in, and caused a very uncomfortable moment for me at work. I'm not exactly sure why she thought this was acceptable. I was furious that my confidentiality was violated. Being an IHG employee, I know for a fact we would never do this to anyone.
Worst part was, the next day when I had to deal with all the problems this lack of confidentiality caused me, I called the GM furious and he totally blew me off.
Acted like it was not a big deal at all and disregarded my feeling or how much it inconvenienced me.
Didn't even offer a real apology, or to refund my night, or to follow up with me.
Instead he even acted like they weren't to blame about the issue.
I've been trying to get him to follow up with me all week, but every time I call "he's gone for the day".. I'm going to contact the corporate office and make sure this isn't taken lightly.
Can't believe how unprofessional they were.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Orange County/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Dear castelfr77,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am very sorry to hear the experience you had during your stay and the service you received. I would like to follow-up on this. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain some additional details. Thank you for staying and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed March 17, 2017

I've stayed here numerous times and it's fine. It has a small kitchenette, good-sized desk/work area, and an average-sized bathroom. The area around the bed is a bit tight. The price is right and it has a good location. Fast food is a five-minute walk and if you have a car, there's a lot of businesses and food a short distance away. Cell service is good on my two carriers (AT&T and VZW). Internet has been fast and reliable for me. There are several places that deliver food to the Candlewood and I've had good experiences with all. There is no shuttle to and from SNA airport, but I use a cab and it's reasonable and quick.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business