“Great pricing!”

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Bento box for $8
Any 2 rolls for $7.50
Chicken bowl for $4

Where are you going to get that? Owner is friendly and the food is good enough. Takes awhile to get your food since they only have 2 people in the store. I didn't try their raw stuff yet. I am not sure if I trust that place handling raw fish yet.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

This place was a little disappointing. Even though it was lovely outside, about 68 degrees, it was steamy and sweltering inside, and they tried to seat my group, six grown women, in one booth, while there were large tables available. The bathroom area smelled of sewer; not the best.

The food was okay, but some of the maki rolls had very salty rice, and it was overall disappointing. However, the salad had an excellent ginger dressing, and the prices are surprisingly low.

Reviewed April 23, 2010

Sushi Ichi is pretty new to this industrial complex, I first gave them a try about two months ago, one of the owners was standing outside, he was so pleasant that I had to give them a try, I ordered a basic spicy tuna roll (can't mess that up!) and they didn't, it was great! I later went back and brought my co-workers, the two guys (one sushi chef/owner and the other cashier/owner) were still just as pleasant not to mention told us about they're $19.99 all you can eat sushi deal! Great place to go when your on a budget but want to eat good sushi! A little note I've been told the sushi chef used to work at a major Japanese Restaurant in Huntington Beach, so you get top of the line sushi for a fraction of the price!