“One of our fav places!”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Orange County, CA
“One of our fav places!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I enjoy going here very much but I have to make sure I have a lot of extra cash! The prices are quite high. I have to pay close to $20 for two sandwich lunch. There is a fine line here between what I want to eat and how much money Imhave to spend. If I had unlimited money and didn't care, I would eat here every day. That's not the case these days. The sandwiches are VERY good! I love the concept and it's so fun for my daughter when we go.

• Visited November 2011

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The ordering is a bit weird in that it involves a paper bag and a red sharpie. You have to multiple choice your way...”
Reviewed April 30, 2009

The ordering is a bit weird in that it involves a paper bag and a red sharpie. You have to multiple choice your way through the options and hand the bag to the cashier. The sandwiches aren't huge, but they are fresh. My suggestion is to order something plain and go nuts with the add-ons since all the sandwiches are one basic price and they include your toppings.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook