“AMAZING EXHIBIT”

Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
Ranked #1 of 36 things to do in Santa Ana
More attraction details
Owner description: Exhibits specialize in the art of the world's indigenous peoples.
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We just saw "The Warriors, Tombs & Temples" China Legacy. It was incredible. I saw the real thing in China years ago and I am really still enthusiastic about their history. Great place to take anybody.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

My husband and I went to see the Terracotta Warriors and Chinese history exhibit. It was fascinating, very well laid out, and there was a great photo op at the entrance with a Terracotta Warrior actor who pretended to be a statue and went around and surprised people.

It took us about 2 hours to get through the special exhibit, and we saw the Scrimshaw and Pacific Islands temporary exhibits as well. There was so much more we wanted to see, but it was already closing time. I think you could definitely make an entire day of the museum.

The gift shop was also very nice. Get a fun Terracotta Warrior mask for only a quarter and take some fun pictures! Also good to know, special exhibit price includes admission to the rest of the museum.

1  Thank Trysta B
Reviewed February 1, 2012

My family and I have come here several times. They have wonderful artwork and have different exhibits all the time. We even had Thanksgiving Dinner here one year!!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

With ever changing exhibits as well as permanent ones. From China, Pre-columbian, Pacific Island Headhunters to California. The current Warriors, Tombs and Temples exhibit thru March features life size terra cotta warriors, which is worth the trip itself. Something for everyone. Young and old. They take part in the FREE Sundays through Target. Future exhibits starting in Feb. and March are about GOLD.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

It's a wonderful museum right in our own backyard. Exhibits change regularly, entire place can be done in one day. Plenty of benches to sit on inside and outside. Restaurant serves good food, but portions are not big- but the price is.

1  Thank KarenH92807