New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Add it.
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Sanger
“Bad customer service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

The workers at this Starbucks are so incompetent at their job! With the exception of a few people of course. I have asked for their vegetarian options here, and the girl who was taking my order said "well we have the chicken salad and...." At this point, I stopped her and I told her that I didn't want anything else. They're always out of their breakfast items, they never have bistro boxes or paninis, they always seem to run out of everything. I really don't like this Starbucks, I live in town, and i wait to buy my Starbucks in another town.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Wndrrluster

Fresno, California, United States
“so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Most of the order was right, but mine was missing the added and paid for flavor but by the time we realized the mistake, way down the road...

Visited July 2012

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!