“DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!”
Review of Town House Motel

Town House Motel
Town House Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Sanger
San Diego, California
“DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!”
Reviewed September 14, 2010

This is the worst motel I have ever stayed in. Put my three year old son on the bed and went to shower. When I came out after 5-10 minutes, BED BUGS were crawling over his face. They were in the pillows, sheets, and covers, on the walls, in the walls most likely, and they were drunk on the blood of the previous guest who slept there without knowing. We ran for our lives! Got the money back and the owner did not even seem surprised. Room no. 15 on the 2nd floor. Beware!~

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank PalmForesters

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bakersfield, California
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Went to Sanger for a funeral after work. We got to the motel about 20 mins. before we had to be at the church for an evening service. The clerk was nice. I thought $52 per night was high just looking at the outside of the 2 story about 20 room motel. I couldn't believe it as I walked up the warped wooden steps, I felt trapped by the circumstances.....too late to look for something else and we were only staying for one night. The room....no two pieces of furniture matched (think I saw the stuff at Goodwill) the light over the sink didn't work. This place is for a hard working guy who just needs to drink a few beers outside the room before he crashes after a hard days work. The A/C worked great and surprisingly the bed was comfy. For me, if I have to visit Sanger overnight I will stay somewhere on Hwy 99 and drive into Sanger.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank fas933
Reviewed April 22, 2010

After staying the night at the Rose Motel,I would pay the extra money to stay here. At least its clean

• Stayed August 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sanger
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center
Best Western Plus Fresno Airport Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
Hilton Garden Inn Clovis
Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#32 of 64 in Fresno

Been to Town House Motel? Share your experiences!