Wonder Valley Ranch Resort & Conference Center
Quality Inn(Fresno)
$86
QualityInn
$78
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 14, 2010

We just returned from Wonder Valley Ranch. We had a great time. They had so many activities. The staff was wonderful and the setting was so pretty. Will return someday.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
6  Thank welsar
Reviewed February 18, 2009

I recently married at Wonder Valley Ranch and couldn't have picked a more beautiful, serene location to exchange wedding vows. The grounds were spectacular; the staff was more than accomodating, helpful and friendly; and the food was magnificent...the steak was so tender you could cut it with a fork.! Our bridal cottage was quant and cozy, perfect for newlyweds. I highly recommend Wonder Valley for not only weddings, but family gatherings, horse back riding groups, etc. Absolutely a little piece if paradise, tucked in the foothills.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
6  Thank CaliLady23
Reviewed September 18, 2008

I attended a friend's wedding at Wonder Valley Ranch. The Wedding facilities were top notch. Positioned by a lake surrounded by foothills, with a light breeze, making it very confortable. A horse drawn carriage took the bride, groom and wedding party off for a champaigne toasted tour of the Ranch. The food was devine, starting with a crisp salad, thick steaks and chicken, and ending with cheese cake! The cottages were cute and a very short walk from the ceremony for those of us who had a bit too much fun at the wedding. This trip revitalized my marriage! What a perfect get away from the stresses of our lives.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
5  Thank VAGirlinCA
Reviewed September 18, 2008

My best friend got married at Wonder Valley this year and I found the place very beautiful. The staff was very nice and accommodating, my room was very clean and ready when we arrived. Someone actually stayed late for us because we were arriving late on a Friday evening. When we got there, they treated us like we were the only guests on the property - they drove us to our room and were extremely polite and helpful. The breakfast we had the day after the wedding was great too - the food was awesome and there was plenty of it.

As far as the facilities for those planning weddings, their outdoor gazebo was BEAUTIFUL and there are many places around the area to take some amazing bridal pictures. If you are planning a wedding and have a large group, it really is a great place to get everyone together in one place and have a great time. Oh! And the people coordinating the whole wedding and reception were on time, extremely competent and the event went really smoothly. The dinner was great, and their staff took care of everything for us. It's obvious that they've done a few weddings in their day and they really take the pressure off the wedding party (especially a stressed out bride)!

The surroundings are just gorgeous - I'm hoping to come back with my son so he can enjoy some of the kids' activities.

I'm sorry someone had a bad experience, but my experience couldn't have been better. I would definitely recommend Wonder Valley as a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank itsmeshan3
Reviewed September 18, 2008

Was there in March for a wedding. We stayed in one of the cottages and were very pleased. The room was clean and comfortable. The property is beautiful and we only wish we had more time to enjoy it.

• Stayed: March 2008