“wifi poor”

Travelodge San Ysidro
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in San Ysidro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed September 2, 2013

8/30/13
The room was fair but clean. Lots of room, the outside was nicely kept. When we walked in it was musty and HOT. I turned on the AC and for about 30 to 45 min. I was sweating. It took about an hour to cool down.

Now as for the bad. I did not like the man at the front desk. He was not friendly or helpful. We showed up at 2:00 PM and was told that we could not check-in until after 4:00 PM. I have stayed at a lot of motels and you always check-in at 2:00 PM or a little before. We came back a little after 3:30 and again told not until 4:00PM. We told him we had a dinner date and needed to clean up and change clothes he did not care. Now we had to go some place to change clothes. There was something about the cleaning people had not entered in the computer the clean rooms. I don't know what time they start cleaning but say 10:00AM by noon they should enter what they have cleaned and again at 2:00PM and next at 4:00 PM. I think this motel needs new management.

Cap & Virginia

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Emry L
San Diego, California
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I got a really good rate and never thought the good price would mean one of the worst experiences ever. For starters they did not take cash and they ask for a 100 dll deposit that is taken out of your bank account immediately. The check in time is 4pm and you cannot check in before ever! The room was the worst room I've ever stayed in. I went with my 3 children asked for two beds and when we got into the room we immediately got the smell of urine. It was clear that someone had urinated on the carpet or on the bed. I went to complain and the young man was nice but said no other rooms where available and I couldn't get my money back. They room was dirty and not in good condition. I have added pictures that say more than words.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank MrsVamonos

Travelers are raving about these San Ysidro hotels

Mex City
Reviewed August 28, 2013

It has a perfect location, convenient price and confortable beds. So it is a very good option if you go to San Diego for shopping.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Ysidro
Days Inn San Diego Chula Vista South Bay
Chula Vista Inn
Chula Vista Inn
#11 of 22 in Chula Vista

Been to Travelodge San Ysidro? Share your experiences!