“Horrible service”

Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in San Simeon
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 18, 2016

Food is average. A bit pricey. Horrible service. Waitresses are severly neglectful. Wait time for them to check on you or to bring check is long. This is the 2nd visit we had dinner here too and service was the same.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (412)

Reviewed August 10, 2016

We choose this restaurant because we had a 10% discount from our hotel. Menu was maybe a bit limited, but the food was nice!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We stopped there for breakfast before heading out for the day. There were only 2 clean tables. There were only 2 other tables that had customers. It was right after the breakfast rush so we didn't think that much about it. We were sat facing the kitchen. I ordered the biscuits and gravy. When the food came, the gravy had very little flavor and the biscuits were cardboard tasting rocks. My friends bacon which was ordered well done...wasn't. The waiter came back around after several minutes and asked how the food was. He looked at my plate which hasn't been hardly touched. He asked what was wrong with my food and I told him about the biscuit, showed him how it made a nice loud clunking sound against the plate. He was very apologetic and asked if he could bring me something else which was very nice. I told him no thank you, I'll just finish my bacon and O.J. The cooks response in back was not as nice. The waiter took the plate back and the cook asked what was wrong, so he told him. The cook looked and me rolled his eyes and made some sarcastic comment. The waiter saw that I saw and came and apologized for him. The service was great, the food was terrible!!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank JanaM07
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

We made a quick food stop. It was ok food, service and had a nice garden patio. There is also a ha station, but you also have another gas station and restaurant further down the road,

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Thornrosa
Reviewed July 22, 2016

We love the restaurant, the service was fast and food is delicious, its a little bit pricey but they give you a lots of food. and if you stay at the days Inn, they give you a discount

Date of visit: July 2016