A place to sleep and shower for those wishing to stick to a tight budget.
For $49, I have no complaints. The room and bathroom were very clean. When I told the front desk lady I was exhausted from driving and just needed a decent night's sleep, she gave me a room upstairs, away from the stairs/entrance to the building, with no neighbors on either side of my room.
It seems some of the reviewers aren't happy with what they get for 50 bucks in San Simeon. Considering that all the other hotels and motels in this area start at at least twice as much, there's really nothing to complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 San Simeon - Hearst Castle Area is 6 miles from Hearst Castle and across the street from the ocean! Some rooms offer a partial view of the ocean. Enjoy our on-site restaurant, outdoor pool and smoke free rooms. Wi-Fi is available for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Motel-6, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 San Simeon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 San Simeon Hotel San Simeon
- Motel 6 San Simeon Hearst Castle Area
- Motel Six San Simeon
- San Simeon Motel Six
- San Simeon Motel 6