This hotel is nothing special, with the only exemption been the rooms on the second floor overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and spectacular sunset views. However I have to warn you that the cleanliness in the room could be a lot better. For example:
- Carpet was heavily stained and it showed quite dirty
- There were dust underneath the bed, gum and trash that wasn’t mine. (I was not inspecting the room, but It was visible from where I was sitting while on my computer.
- The Bathtub was stained, and the shower panel quite old.
On the other hand here are some conveniences of this hotel:
- Restaurant on site is convenient, but prices are stiff, and the food isn’t the best, service however was good.
- Heated Pool
- Free WI-FI (This is a must for me)
- Free Breakfast (Cannot say much since I did not eat breakfast here)
I’m still debating whether or not I would come back to this place. I guess most probably not as I would prefer I cleaner hotel even if I have to drive a little for another amazing sunset.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn San Simeon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn San Simeon Hotel San Simeon
- San Simeon Quality Inn