“Handy location”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Waihi Beach, NZ
“Handy location”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Being next door to our hotel in San Simeon, we choose them for a quick dinner stop. While the meals were well priced and of a good size, they weren't overly flavoursome. Not a complaint, just an observation.

London
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Looks a little run down from outside but seeing as we could walk from our hotel we went here for dinner. Food was so good we went the following night too. We have vegetarians to cater for and they did with ease and the food was good. Portion sizes just right. Staff polite and friendly, helpful with what the different meals are.

Visited August 2014
CA
“Don't eat here!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We walked in about 730pm and the host said it was 45 mins to an hour wait and that they'll be closing by then.  My daughter and I went to the restroom and there was used tissue paper on the floor and no rolls obviously.  Trash was overflowing too.  When we were done and went to the waiting area, we got seated right away and the guy said we were lucky that someone left.  When we got to the table, there were chips and salsa on the table from the previous party who decided to leave. I requested for a new batch and the nerve of the host to tell us that the party before us didn't touch it! Yuck! He took it away and someone else came back to return the same one coz I remembered the salsa bowl had some salsa on the outer rim and part of its side.  We just stood up and left. I wouldn't recommend this place at all! Rating: G for gross!

Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“Good Mexican ...”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

For a restaurant in the middle of nowhere ... this is a great place to eat!

The only reason we stopped was because one of our friends loves mexican and I had never had mexican before so we decided to try it out.

It is nothing fancy, but the service was good. I enjoyed it very much but again I am not a mexican food guru ... but for my first meal I thought it was nice and tasty. The portions were large enough that I could not finish my plate, but sure ate myself to my limits before I was willing to let go off the plate. My friend told me that the meal was actually very impressive for mexican food. Not the best he has had, but was up there as a good restaurant.

Pricing was good I thought.

• Visited August 2014
Belmont, CA
“Good food”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This was a nice little Mexican restaurant located close to Hearst Castle. The food was good and hot. The service was excellent.

Visited July 2014