“No agua”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

By far the worst restaurant I have been to on a Saturday evening at 6:00 p.m., the dinner hour. There were only three people at the bar and one other couple when the two of us arrived. The host was unorganized and could not decide on where to seat us. Upon seating, he brought out the customary chips and salsa and then nothing else. Two other couples came over this next 10-15 minutes, took their drink orders, and returned to take dinner orders. The waiter made no attempt to scan the room or look our direction in the twenty foot square room.

There are newer reviews for El Chorlito Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Ordered the crab tostada. Everything was freshly made and very good. When we got back to our room, they had put hips and salsa in thebag, kept our sour cream and guacamole separate as asked for and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The waitress commented several times about the fact that I looked ready to order, but my friend wasn't. She asked my friend, impatiently, what she was trying to decide between for her meal. When we asked about separate checks she said it was possible but would require extra work. When the bill arrived,both meals were on the one ticket. The flauta I ordered didn't have much taste and was dry. Thank goodness the guacamole on the side tasted good. The rice was dry and tasteless. The beans tasted a little overcooked. The positive for the restaurant is that it is close enough to the hotel for us to walk. The food also arrived quickly and the waitress refilled my ice tea without me asking.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

A friend and I went to this restaurant because it was walking distance from our hotel. I had read reviews on Trip Advisor and they were mixed. The service was not friendly, we asked for separate bills and the waitress sad she could do it but it would take EXTRA time! Really? The food was not good either. Our hotel is wonderful, too bad the closest restaurant is not!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Beer and wine only, which made for a slim choice of cocktails. Fajitas were filling and delicious! Quick walk from the hotel, which was very, very convenient.