“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Nice views. The staff was very friendly and the food was good. We had fish tacos and we liked that they were not fried.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Food and service were fair. Dark drab depressing setting. Food lack flavor and was $$. There are not many choices in San Simeon to dine so I think they all increase their prices because they can.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Chips & salsa were good, mildly spicy, as was the food. We had chicken fajitas, cheese enchilada and shredded beef taco, all with rice and beans. The beans were the low point (average), and everything else, including the service, was the high point (very good). I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The meal was very good but the chocolate cake was the best I have ever had!!! If you eat at El Chorlitos you must save room for dessert!!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I wanted to eat here after seeing it on the Visitor TV station at our hotel. Was very surprised that the food was so good. I had the beef fajitas and my husband had the beef enchiladas both made with Hearst Ranch Beef. Very good! The service was good and quick. Great view of the ocean from our table too. Would eat here again.