“Would not recommend. Bad overpriced food.”

San Simeon Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 11 Restaurants in San Simeon
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

There isn't a lot of choice in San Simeon, but I wouldn't choose this place again. The service wasn't good, and the food wasn't either.
I ordered the Oysters Rockefeller, which wasn't that great. My friends had the fried fish platter, with french fries, and they left most on the plate. Good french fries are a weakness of mine, and I only stole one fry off of my friend's plate.

1  Thank cnj98
There are newer reviews for San Simeon Beach Bar & Grill

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I eat there often when I am in the area. good food,fire place,cozy,pool table in the bar. patio,beautiful sunset dining.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

There are several restaurants in the vicinity, all of which appear similar in price and format. I ordered only a sandwich and a beer which were both satisfactory, especially since I had a discount coupon (from a motel) for the sandwich and the beer was happy-hour priced. I wasn't seeking gourmet fare, and for me this restaurant was fine.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nice ocean view across the highway. We go there for a lunch meeting regularly and we frequently have the broiled salmon which is outstanding. They also have a very good breakfast. Service is good and being in the Cambria/San Simeon area is always good. Check out the Zebra's grazing between San Simeon and Hearst Castle and also between San Simeon and Cambria.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Mixed crowed of people. It was off season so they were serving dinner in the bar lounge but the dining area looked a lot nicer. ABC Burger (Avocado, Bacon, Cheese) was amazing. Service was really friendly and they were very pleasant! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a non-fancy down home meal. My husband had the steak and it was bigger than most steaks served at restaurants and he ate it all without needing steak sauce. :)