Lowest prices for your stay
$69
Free cancellation until 10/21/21
Hotels.com$69
Priceline$69
eDreams$69
All reviews ocean view hearst castle second floor refrigerator and microwave bed was comfortable long drive elephant seals road trip short stay great room coffee maker hear the waves big sur coast miles
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2019

as we entered the room my son noticed a couple tiny drop of pee on the toilet seat,even with the toilet paper seal intact(w/c means it is clean,right?). otherwise the rest was decent. location was good. staff was helpful.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2019

We were very happy to see how clean our room was. The receptionist was so nice
& provided us with answers to all our questions. We will return again.
We got a room withe the ocean view & it was fantastic.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2019

Location was easy to find and the staff was very friendly and helpful when I had called and arrived later than expected. Room was small and the photos pretty much sum up the actual size. The room itself could have been cleaned a little better but i'm sure if you let the staff know they would be more than happy to make your stay comfortable. Tv, fridge and microwave as well as complimentary coffee was included with free WiFi. Breakfast was not included however, they had signs in main office for breakfast ideas.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2018

was put in one room , noisy people next door was moved...thank you! Tried to sleep in because I had a long drive but people in room next to mine (which was vacant until later that day) They kept running the water for an hour off and on and had the tv blasting- they were loud at 6:30 am till 8 am when I left. I'd pay extra to have no neighbors. View was great and room was clean.Phone in room didn't work. also perhaps offer a continental breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Veronica C
Reviewed November 25, 2018

I chose this property because of its low price and proximity to Hearst Castle (around 7-8 min). I was pleased by how clean, comfortable, and quiet my room was. It was a definitely a step above what I would expect this price point. It is also right next to the beach.

Breakfast is not included. However, the front desk sells coupons ($7 I think?) for breakfast at a restaurant across the street. The breakfast was an excellent value and I would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2018