Lowest prices for your stay
$65
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
Hotels.com$65
Priceline$65
FindHotel$58
All reviews ocean view hearst castle second floor refrigerator and microwave bed was comfortable long drive elephant seals road trip short stay great room coffee maker hear the waves big sur coast miles
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2018

was put in one room , noisy people next door was moved...thank you! Tried to sleep in because I had a long drive but people in room next to mine (which was vacant until later that day) They kept running the water for an hour off and on and had the tv blasting- they were loud at 6:30 am till 8 am when I left. I'd pay extra to have no neighbors. View was great and room was clean.Phone in room didn't work. also perhaps offer a continental breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Veronica C
Reviewed November 25, 2018

I chose this property because of its low price and proximity to Hearst Castle (around 7-8 min). I was pleased by how clean, comfortable, and quiet my room was. It was a definitely a step above what I would expect this price point. It is also right next to the beach.

Breakfast is not included. However, the front desk sells coupons ($7 I think?) for breakfast at a restaurant across the street. The breakfast was an excellent value and I would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2018

was only £52 so good value for what we paid -clean large room/ easy access to beach for walk / near to restaurants and short drive to Hearst Castle - ceiling in room had sign of previous damage and double glazing was blown affecting view - we did sign to say no pets and no smoking but did think there was a slight smell of smoke in room with minor improvements would get a 4

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

I loved it here! The room was simple but very comfortable. The surrounding is really quiet. From the room you actually look at the ocean, what an amazing view! The front desk staff was really friendly. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again if we ever come back!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Svdvelde
Reviewed October 30, 2018

My Birthday Coastal escape on a budget. We have stayed and enjoyed San Simeon when we get a chance to go to the coast. It's uncrowded with beautiful beaches and reasonable hotel rates. As Hwy. 1 was closed due to the slides this past year plus, most the hotels took advantage of the low flow of traffic to revamp their facilities. The Sea Breeze did extensive work with a new concrete parking lot, new paint, carpets, beds, décor, landscape, and much more. The room was clean, comfortable and everything worked fine and the staff was very accommodating and the price was outstanding. It is the best deal on the coast!

Date of stay: October 2018