“Good sushi, friendly service, would recommend it”
Review of Itto Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Itto Sushi
Ranked #67 of 158 Restaurants in San Ramon
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Santa Rosa, California
“Good sushi, friendly service, would recommend it”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I dined solo on a business trip here. Very good sushi, although the miso soup was a little bland. Great service and reasonable rate.

• Visited April 2014

San Francisco, California, United States
“Delicious sushi and great service”
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

There are tons of sushi restaurants in San Ramon, but this is our favorite. The sushi is delicious and the service exceptional. We've never been disappointed with either. The restaurant isn't large, but it's cozy. My kids enjoy Jacky's roll (tempura shrimp, avocado, and crab) and the teriyaki chicken. My new favorite is the smokin' California roll (just like Jacky's roll, but with warm cooked salmon on top). I don't eat any uncooked sushi, but my husband does and he says that it's pretty fresh. Whatever you have here it will be delicious. We've never been let down. After dinner, the server even brought out a complimentary order of fried bananas! Yum!