“Best deal in San Ramon,Ca and not far from San Francisco”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of San Ramon Marriott

San Ramon Marriott
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in San Ramon
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Best deal in San Ramon,Ca and not far from San Francisco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have been staying at this Hotel for past 14 years, We Love it here..They have special rates from Thursday to check out on Mondays..so clean and classy..We love the restaurant there too..We will be back !!!!

Room Tip: ask for a garden room much better view and away from the elevators
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

A very nice Marriott property, nicer than most. I had a 2 night stay and received excellent service throughout. The outdoor spaces were nice as an option for working. My room was very nice...clean, very well maintained, plenty of room. Great work area and fixtures. Large bathroom. It will be my choice for my next trip!

Stayed July 2014
CHESTER
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed there three nights recently and have to rave about the service---each and every employee was friendly, courteous, and professional. They definitely cared about customer satisfaction. Rooms and beds were very comfortable. The charge for internet was a surprise but luckily we were able to avoid it by accessing internet at a relative's home. The hotel lobby is very welcoming and the grounds are beautiful. I loved the fruit-infused water available at all times in the lobby. Also amazing were the delicious breakfasts! Bar was always hopping but not overly wild. Kudos to the staff and management--a pleasure!

Green Features: I liked that I could opt to reuse a towel when desired.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel including the grounds. Lots of birds singing in the early morning. The usual comfy beds and nice rooms. As happens more commonly now, you do have to pay for parking here. Service was very good at check in. No 24 hour room service which was disappointing--we got in late so had to go find the In and Out (not really what I was wanting).

Room Tip: we had a view of the pool which was pleasant.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Corona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I took a group of Kiwins kids to this hotel- stayed for 2 days my room was paid- they took my credit card info anyway to put a "reserve" on it in case I charged anything and low and behold 2 days of room charges appeared on my card statement one month later. Called them right away, got tossed around to everyone in the hotel lobby and they apologized- they sounded like pros, because I'm sure they do this ALL the time. Told me accounting would "reverse" the charges and to this date still haven't done so. I wouldn't stay here again and if you must DON'T give them your card #, you will be forever haunted by this. Pay by cash only- no traces

Room Tip: Don't stay there!!!
Green Features: Oh they want me to say something nice- no-way I'm not going to do it you can't make me!!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
sanramongm, General Manager at San Ramon Marriott, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Research revealed that the contract for the group you mentioned indicates Each Pay Own. Please accept our apologies if there was any miscommunication. We would appreciate you contacting our Executive Office directly to resolve any issues.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Escondido, CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I enjoyed my stay here because the staff was very helpful and attentive, my room was nice, and I used the heated pool, which was lovely. There is also an outdoor firepit area which is a nice touch.

But Marriott, you need to work on breakfast here. First of all, breakfast is not included here, as it is now in most hotels. Secondly, there is no breakfast service before 6:30 am which did not work for me - there are breakfast sandwiches and cinnamon rolls under a heat lamp before 6:30 that you can purchase, which is what I did, which cost me a pretty penny. And there is a charge for daily internet usage, and there is a charge for parking. I am used to having to pay a parking charge if it is a downtown area hotel where parking is a premium anywhere, but this is a hotel in the suburbs. I thought only valet parking was an extra charge and I thought the self-parking was free until I checked out of the hotel. Valet parking costs more but both valet and self-parking cost money.

So be aware before you book this hotel that you will not only need to tack on the normal taxes and fees on the hotel price, but you will also need to tack on internet fees, parking fees and you will have to pay for breakfast. Marriott, this is not a competitive way to operate a hotel these days and I would not stay here again for this reason.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Doris S
Thank you for your kind words about our staff, room, heated pool and outdoor fire pit. We do regret that we fell short of expectations on other services and understand your frustration.

Your feedback is truly valuable and will be shared/considered.
Queretaro
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice, clean and the service is great. Food at the restaurant was ok, however, there are a few things that I did not like while staying there. I was located at 2nd floor and the room had kind of a small balcony, the view? Roof of the building with ducts, plastic bags and sometimes workers in there. I also I did not like to pay extra for the internet and parking. Besides that, no complains, big and clean room.

• Stayed June 2014
Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East
Pleasanton Marriott
Pleasanton Marriott
#4 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to San Ramon Marriott? Share your experiences!