“Great service absolutely wonderful plushy beds” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon

Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in San Ramon
Madera
“Great service absolutely wonderful plushy beds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Oh my goodness wonderful beds and A/C wonderfully comfy and plush, my gusto. Anyway all white linens and wonderfully clean. Also pleasantly surprised to find a small fridge in room was not expecting this in a Courtyard. Free wireless. This was absolute bliss for me. Also conveniently close to San Ramon training center on Crows Canyon Rd. They have a great bistro with delicious food at the Starbucks in lobby. Their BLT was absolutely delicious with the side red quinoa salad was absolutely wonderful. Loved my Latte in the morning. The customer service was superb and courteous and friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
sanramon1, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Hello:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a response regarding the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. We truly appreciate your kind words. Our staff prides themselves on serving our guests.

I am happy that you were so pleased with our product as well. We love our "face lift" and truly enjoy the guest's reactions to our new rooms and lobby.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you back here again soon!

Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have a lot of family that live in San Ramon, Danville and Walnut Creek. I've stayed in may hotels in the area when I went to visit including the Marriott that is just across the freeway. I actually prefer the Courtyard to the actual Marriott, the staff is alway courteous, it is clean and the rooms are HUGE. The best part is that you're next to everything, Freeway, Gas station, Safeway, etc. I usually Take a short walk across the pedestrian bridge on the freeway and head to Whole Foods for Breakfast or lunch. There is also a Target, Homegoods, Pete's coffee and YogurtLand in that same shopping. There are more shops and restaurants. It is very convenient and you can also drive if you don't prefer to walk. Since I live in So Cal, I always drive here and the fact that they have Free parking is a huge plus. I Don't remember if the big Marriott charged but I think they did and the lot wasn't as big.
All in All this is a great hotel and a great Value.

Room Tip: There are side entrances on either side of the hotel and are accessible to the parking lot. Ask for...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AspiringTravelJunkie
sanramon1, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out to write such a positive review about our Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. Our location is very convenient to many services and amenities. Our staff is very eager to make sure that every guest experience is a great one. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Thank you for staying with us. We truly do appreciate your business.

Brentwood, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

This courtyard is located one exit south of another courtyard Marriott and a Hilton, or Hyatt, I can't remember which. The other location off of Crow Canyon is more convenient in that there is a greater variety of shopping and restaurants. The hotel itself is fine and to Marriott's usual standards. My only complaint is I found the pool to be overly chlorinated compared to the other Courtyard in San Jose I stayed at this trip.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out to write a review regarding the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. I wanted to assure you that we do test our pool chemicals daily. They are automatically dispensed by one of the largest companies serving hotels nationwide - EcoLab. We then check the chemicals and balance them if necessary. I will be sure to share your comments with our Engineering Dept. , however, to ensure we take a second look.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share your comments.

Hong Kong, China
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

The hotel is great which is why it's getting a notch above the lowest rating, but one of the nights we were staying there was a serious breach in security. At around 2am someone managed to open our door using a key card that was issued by the front desk. Luckily the chain on the door was in place so the guy could only open the door a smidge, but somehow this guy whose room was apparently 2 doors down was issued a key card for our room, either by mistake or otherwise. The problem was compounded as the guy was clearly drunk and aggressive. I am just shocked that such a thing can happen, and now I will definitely make sure every night to latch the chain at each hotel I stay at.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hello:

I completely understand that you were disturbed by an attempted entry into your room while staying at our hotel. I do want to inform you, however, that our key system is very secure. The only way we can make a key for a guest is inside their own reservation. If we make additional keys, we verify identification and match the identification to the reservation.

I do appreciate you taking time out to write a review. I will share your comments with our team to ensure that all procedures are reviewed.

I hope you allow us another opportunity to host you as one of our guests. I am sure you will have a pleasant experience. Please contact me directly for any reservation needs.

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The hotel is reasonably well located if you work in the East Bay. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful - my requests were addressed in quick time.The place met most of my expectations - though I wish they had a better choice of items in their menu at "The Bistro". The noise from the highway is little of a bother, but I could get sleep anyway.

Room Tip: rooms facing front would be quieter, I guess
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out to write a comment regarding the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. We do take pride in our guest services. We are very lucky to have the staff that we have as they are all very eager to make our guest's stay the best that it can be. We do appreciate that you stayed with us!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my two night stay here. The king size bed was comfy, the linens, room, sink, bathroom were all clean and tidy to my liking. Couch was modern and fairly comfortable, desk chair clean and comfortable. Tv was in good shape, and the room appeared to be recently renovated. No peculiar smells or sounds.

My only complaint was that there is a charge for breakfast. I typically stay where it is included. However, Starbucks coffee makes for an excellent pay as you go breakfast.

All in all, a great place to stay, and makes being away from home a pleasant experience.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
sanramon1, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Hello:

Thank you very much for taking time out to write a review for the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. I appreciate your comments. Starbucks has been a great addition to our newly renovated hotel. Our guests love it! Our breakfast options are great as well, because you can order pan and griddle or a healthy option, vs. being locked into choices that may be complimentary, but not always what you would like to eat.

Thank you so much for staying with us. We really appreciate it. We hope you return to the area soon!

Coronado, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We were at a lacrosse tournament this weekend and this hotel did a nice job. With the packed house and lots of kids milling around the staff were very friendly and courteous. The facilities look like they were recently remodeled. Everything was clean and new. Very nice. Thank you

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Hello:

Thank you for taking time out to write a review for the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon! We are a great location for sports teams. Our staff is wonderful, and they love serving our guests as well. Your comments will be shared with all of the associates here at the hotel as they truly enjoy hearing how they are doing.

We know you have many choices out there, and we truly appreciate you choosing us for your hotel needs! We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Ramon
#4 of 8 in San Ramon
Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - East
BEST WESTERN Danville Sycamore Inn
Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West

Been to Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon? Share your experiences!